Tuesday

How I Lost 30 Pounds in 3 Months

I'm Lisa. I'm was born and raised in Tennessee and live in sunny California now.  Having a busy work and social life, I ended up often eating fast-food and sitting on the couch and watching TV - because those were the convenient things to do. I struggled with my weight for a long period of time.  I was probably close to being depressed for a period of time. I wanted to be the slim, happy person that I originally was.

I started out with the typical "fad" diets that were popular. Atkins didn't work for me. I love my pasta and bread too much. South Beach was even worse. Why should we have to choose between living healthy and living happy? I was frustrated by jumping between "trends" and "hot fads".

I am now happier and sexier than I thought I would ever be thanks to a two-step plan (outlined below), exercise, and a positive personality. Below are snapshots of me, before and after.


How Did I Do It?

I changed my life using two free trial products called PureCleanse and AcaiBurn. A friend had told me that she learned about both of them on a TV talk show. Using a combination of two diet supplements, PureCleanse and AcaiBurn, I started losing the ugly fat and garbage that accumulated in my body over my entire life.

Plain. Simple. Best of all, I was able to use free trials of PureCleanse and AcaiBurn to get started. I didn't have to change the way I ate or starve myself. I was able to be Lisa - active, fun, ongoing, and beautiful - while being healthier.

Step 1: Free Trial of PureCleanse

My girlfriend told me about an exciting product she had tried called PureCleanse (there are several on the market, but this one is the best and you can get a free trial with no obligation -- they have an iron-clad 60-day money back guarantee).

Colon cleansers are quite amazing. I was skeptical at first, but I did research online. The Wikipedia says, "Colon cleansing encompasses a number of alternative medical therapies intended to remove fecal waste and unidentified toxins from the colon and intestinal tract." Here is what else colon cleansing did for me:

1) helps me clean out the sludge that has accumulated on the walls of my intestines over my entire lifetime (no, I will not reveal how old I am :-). It was surprising to learn about how much junk stays in our body after we finish a meal

2) I was able to quickly take 4 inches off my waist.

3) The food that I eat passes through my system faster.

Step 2: Free Trial of AcaiBurn


Both Rachel Ray and Oprah have been promoting the benefits of the acai berry on their TV shows. Now for those of you who don't watch Oprah, believe me, Oprah doesn't joke around about dieting stuff. She struggles with her weight publicly on the show and she wouldn't endorse anything that felt like a fraud or scam.

AcaiBurn is supported with actual research. The key ingredients in AcaiBurn were clinically tested and found to help cause up to 450% more weight loss than dieting and exercising alone. AcaiBurn is composed of a breakthrough new formula that combines scientific clinical research with the amazing antioxidant power of the Acai Berry. Individual results always vary and you still need to exercise and eat well to maximize the full health benefits.

I got a free trial of AcaiBurn, which helped me save some money when I got started. My appetite was reduced and I felt like someone gave me a fresh dose of pure energy - I was able to run on the beach with my dog, play frisbee, and still maintain my effectiveness at work. Who ever thought that a simple Brazilian berry could do so much?

The Conclusion: I Love My Body Again

I order free trials of both PureCleanse and AcaiBurn last summer (summer of 2008). I lost 5 pounds my first month, 13 pounds my second month, and 12 pounds my last month. The only downside to losing all this weight was the cost of the new clothes I had to buy to replace some of the older ones. :) Above all, I feel healthier (and happier) than ever before! I encourage all of you to try what I did. You won't regret it and you'll feel better about yourself. Thousands of people are using these products right now to lose weight.

I will post follow-up notes about the dieting an exercising tips that I used along with PureCleanse and AcaiBurn.

Live healthy,
Lisa

25 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Lisa, I tried 3 colon cleansers, but I liked PureCleanse the best too. How do I get a free trial?

    - Stephanie in Boise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    I need to lose weight fast. I am going to try this. tank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:27 PM

    The full article from the Wikipedia mention above is:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_cleansing

    I was honestly surprised with how much gunk builds up in our stomach/intestines over time. Colon cleansing worked for me but it definitely took 4-5 months, not 3 months like you suggest. Great product though, and I still enjoy my cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:11 AM

    How does this stuff taste? I took a dieting pill once that tested horrible. Is this any better? I'll try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:07 PM

    I ordered 3 today - for my sister, sister-in-law, and for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Lisa - I will be using this to lose weight for the prom, so cross your fingers for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Happy to see another user. Lisa, I lost 60 pounds in 5 months. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:34 PM

    I am getting married in 6 months, this is just what I need. Does it work for both genders?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kathy, thanks for posting a comment. Yes, both products work for both genders. Congratulations on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:07 PM

    I went to Brazil last year and tried Acai berries for the first time. Glad to get this supplement so I don't need to keep flying back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:42 PM

    My doctor just recommended colon cleanser to me last week. Will def have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Both of these products are good, but you still need to eat right (e.g. can't pig out on fast food!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Do both products work for men too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes Steve, see my comment above - AcaiBurn and PureCleanse work for men and women. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes Anonymous, you can't keep eating fast food, but you can still enjoy your life and eat whatever you want, in moderation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Great post. I love the eat slowly tip. My family does this every day for dinner now and we've all managed to eat less.

    I ordered both products today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:42 PM

    I love Rachel Ray and think its fabulous to finally have something that works for ordinary people!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous11:50 PM

    How do I get the special offer? I'd like a free trial before committing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi -- You can get the offers just by clicking on the links. You have to pay shipping and handling, but the free trial offer should be available.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Kathy and Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kara Lieberman12:16 PM

    Lisa, you look gorgeous in the picture and I wish you the best!!! I saw this stuff on Oprah and bought the acai. Now I'm going to try to colon cleanser too. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Do you have to be a certain age for this stuff to work? I'm 20, not overweight but am worried about gaining weight the next few yeas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Hey Lisa i just got both products about 2 days ago, but I'm a little confuse on how to take them. did you took both in the morning and both at night? or one of acaiburn in the morning and one purecleanse at night? or how did you do it?


    ps you look real sexy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Do I have to use both or will just one do and if so which is better to use alone the Acai or the pureclense

    ReplyDelete